Friday, February 24, 2017

Welcome!

Hello to our wonderful friends and family! Tonight while we were putting the kids to bed, I had this sudden, irrational mom fear. I felt like I was forgetting. I searched my mind trying to remember what bedtime was like before Bobby J. and I literally could not rememeber. As the kids rolled around on the floor, embracing, giggling, and attempting a goodnight kiss I feared I wouldn't remember that moment. As I sang "You are my sunshine" to the kids, I wondered if I would remember these little details years from now. And maybe even more important than my selfish need to hold on to these moments, is that 10, 20 years from now these kids need to know just how sweet their little lives were. So this blog is for us. For Bobby and I, so we can remember every little detail of this crazy life. For Peyton and Bobby, so that one day they can read about the joy, laughter, and challenge they brought to our life. And this blog is for you. We hope that even though we don't get to see you all as often as we'd like, that you can feel connected to us through this blog. So here we go... happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment